The very first ski of OAC´s skinbased ski collection is derived
from one of our own favorite backcountry touring
ski. The way we see it, such a ski needs to be easy, light
and agile when you face your backcountry challenges.
We have designed the skin area as small as possible,
while still giving the needed grip for diagonal skiing.
This skin solution beats the original kick-wax skis in all
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression resistant elastic foam core
- Sintred 2500 base
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/ GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1190g w/o binding
- Width 85-72-80mm
- Made in Finland by OAC Tech