XCD BC 160
Finally, the downhill performance of an XCD ski meets the stability and floatation of a skishoe. The newest member of our line, the XCD BC 160, sits directly between the XCD GT and the KAR in terms of performance and versatility.
Designed around our familiar XCD platform, the BC 160 features a broader width, proportionally larger skin area, and stiffer camber profile. Add it all up, and you have our most versatile touring ski yet.
Purpose: An exceptionally versatile XCD ski. Built for outings in the hills where variable snow conditions and terrain will be encountered. Ideal for larger XCD skiers, as well as those carrying a heavy pack.
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase*
- ABS reinforcements in base tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1200 g w/o binding
- Length 160 cm
- Width 131-100-122 mm
Made in Finland by OAC Tech
*PATENTED US 9,308,431 PATENTED EP 2898930